Liquid - Product detail
COMBI 2 PL NO CONTACT New
Continuous motion robotized machine designed to assemble disposable syringes with plungers and to label them with self-adhesive labels, pre-arranged to be connected in line to other machines, in No-Contact execution. The syringes never get in contact with each other.
- Universal plunger rod feeder composed of load hopper, elevator, stainless steel motorized rollers, recovery conveyor for non oriented plunger rods;
- Controlled plungering station;
- Label distributor, composed of:
- tape unwinder from one single reel
- printer of variable data on the label
- space for installation of a second printer
- camera to control presence and quality of printed data and label code
- label dispenser, fully openable for inspection and cleaning
- recovery of label web on one single reel;
- Selection of rejected syringes by a servo driven motorized gate;
- Rejects unload on a guide down to a recovery box;
- Single line discharge of good syringes.
“No Contact” syringe loading system:
- Manual loading of filled nest on the infeed conveyor;
- Robotized denesting station;
- Syringe transfer on the loading worm-screw: the system allows to avoid any contact between flanges of the syringes.
"No Contact” syringe unloading system:
- Good syringes unloading by a motorized worm screw to avoid any contact between the syringes;
- Robotized discharge and transfer of syringes in horizontal position on the infeed conveyor of the thermoforming machine.