The MV 545 is an intermittent motion jar filling and capping monobloc machine, proper to fill cream in jar and to carry out subsequent closure.
- Designed according to the highest technological standards to guarantee the maximum productivity and quality;
- Machine structure with stainless steel cover;
- Controlled by a PLC;
- Automatic pick up, positioning and screwing system of caps with electronic torque adjustment and parameter storage by display;
- Dosing group with tri-clamp connections (hopper, filling valve housing, filling valve and nozzle) which can be transferred, still assembled, from the filling area to the washing and sterilization area by a suitable truck;
- The dosing adjustment can be set manually or electronically from display by means of a stepper motor;
- Conveying system of jars with symmetrical jar shape, with standard size parts; or irregular jar shape, in pucks with a return conveyor, if any, for the empty pucks back to the load/unload area.
- 65 jars/minute max
- Dosing range: from 3 to 250 ml
Jar size range:
- (Ø) from 35 to 85* mm (*100 as optional)
- Height (with cap) from 35 to 80 mm
Cap size range:
- (Ø) 35 - 85 mm (*100 as optional)
- Height 10 - 35 mm