Solid - Product detail
Continuous motion thermoformer, suitable to produce blisters made of PVC + Aluminium, Aluminium + Aluminium, Polypropylene, PET and PVC, Aclar, COC, with dedicated devices.
- Forming unit front side or back side, with self-aligning pre-heating plates, independently motorized;
- Every single group is managed by brushless motors;
- PC management;
- Immediate line clearance and maximum visibility of all units;
- Wide choice of feeding systems, based on the type of product to be processed: universal, dedicated, special and high speed feeders;
- Positive blister exit;
- Forming unit at the back of the machine to offer maximum layout compactness and to clearly separate the material processing zone from that where the products run;
- Balcony structure for a clear separation of the mechanical part from the operational part;
- Product loading system totally enclosed and completely detachable with dedicated trolley. This concept allows machine cleaning procedures and size change to be made out of line.
Main optional units available:
- Multiple product feeder;
- Printers for lidding material;
- Printers for variable data;
- Product presence control camera;
- Sealing parameter controller;
- Reject control verification;
- Nitrogen flushing unit.
Mechanical machine speed: up to a maximum of 90 cycles/minute
Forming area: stroke 210 mm (8.268")– web width 310 mm (12.205 “)
Forming depth: maximum depth 9 mm (0,354")
Max. punching cycles: 300 per minute