Automatic Deep Draw Thermoformer Mechanical intermittent motion fully automatic packaging machine, balcony construction, PC-controlled, stainless steel finish. Designed to suit pharmaceutical-production environments, it forms trays for vials, ampoules, syringes and similar products out of thermoformable films such as PVC, PET, Polystyrene (PS), PP, PLA, multilayer laminates etc.
Its sturdiness, simple operation and the easy, tool-less change-over make it reliable, highly flexible, efficient and easy to service in a very small footprint.
- Thanks to the servo main-drive, the machine cycle-speed is adjustable from the main HMI, within dedicated recipes;
- Easy, tool-less changeover: index change and size-related parameters selected from main display panel;
- Can be supplied with or without heat-sealing station;
- Prepared for connection from/to in-line integrated machines;
- High-speed fully automatic positive products feeding systems are available;
- High draw depth (up to 28 mm).
- Sealing station;
- Perforating station;
- Vision/OCV system;
- Connecting units to positively and reliably deliver the finished, good packs to the downstream machine;
- Hanging slot or thumb-hole cutters for possible specially shaped blisters.
- 15-45 cycles/minute
- Forming area: pitch 160 mm – web width 164 mm
- Cutting area: pitch 154 mm – web width 150 mm
- Forming draw depth: maximum depth 28 mm