Intermittent motion horizontal cartoner, entirely made with balcony construction, designed around three basic concepts: versatility, ergonomics and maximum efficiency in a small footprint. Because of its characteristics it is the ideal solution for packaging cosmetic and pharmaceutical products. Due to its intermittent motion, it's indicated for some specific product types.
- Balcony construction to comply with cGMP regulations;
- All feeding groups are located in ergonomic position, in order to make the loading easy for the operator;
- All main drive mechanism are in oil bath, thus reducing maintenance and noise level;
- Easy and fast changeover, entirely made from operator's side;
- Touch screen control panel, for operator interface and machine management;
- Self-diagnosis and help functions;
- Possibility to install an automatic pre-folded leaflet feeder, or a GUK unit (optional), always in an easy and accessibile position for the operator;
- Wide selection of coding systems: embossing, ink-jet, laser etc. (optional).
- up to 100 cartons/minute
- Width “A”: from 25 to 100 mm, pitch 127 mm,
- Height “B”: from 15 to 85 mm
- Length “H”: from 65 to 150 mm