Intermittent-motion horizontal cartoner, entirely made with balcony construction, designed around three concepts: versatility, ergonomics and maximum efficiency in a small footprint. With the EXPERIENCE line of machines, a product is packed only after its verification as well as conformity of carton, leaflet or other items. If non-conformity is detected, the product waits for the correct component and, only then, proceeds with automatic packing.
- Balcony construction, as per GMP rules;
- Compact dimensions;
- Maximum visibility for the whole process, thanks to completely transparent guards;
- Separate rejects for product, leaflet and carton, for easy, safe handling of the production batch;
- All groups are very accessible and have ergonomic design;
- Mechanical parts in an oil bath to reduce maintenance and extend the life of drive parts;
- Limited number of adjustments;
- Particularly low noise thanks to advanced solutions adopted for product and carton conveyors;
- Touch Screen control panel, for operator interface and machine management;
- Simple, quick size change-over, can be performed from the front side of the machine, with adjustments made easy by the presence of digital read-outs or millimetre scales;
- The toothed belt makes it an ideal solution for packaging cosmetic products.
- up to 90 cartons/minute
- Width “A”: from 20 to 85 mm, pitch 110 mm,
- Height “B”: from 16 to 65 mm
- Length “H”: from 60 to 170 mm