This vertical intermittent motion cartoner has been a success for 30
years. A constant updating of its capabilities has made it a machine with the highest quality performance and up-to-day technical features. At the same time, the Polycarton 900 is a very reliable and flexibile machine.
- Machine operations controlled by PLC;
- Alphanumeric visual display for operator interface;
- Carton forming carried out by combined action of erection blade and vacuum control;
- Carton presence control;
- Leaflet presence and detection control;
- Large capacity belt driven carton magazine with minimum level control;
- Automatic machine stop after three consecutive faults;
- Variable working speed controlled via visual display unit;
- Easy and fast size changeover;
- Capability to handle standard tuck ,closure cartons, glue closure, or both.
Available in two different versions: Polycarton 900, suitable for two operators
working, or Polycarton 900 L, suitable for four operators working.
- Width “a”: from 15 to 120 mm
- Height “b”: from 15 to 90 mm
- Length “h”: from 50 to 250 mm
- Pre-folded leaflet size range: min. 15 x 100 mm / max. 50 x 200 mm
- 90 strokes/1’ max. (POLYCARTON 900)
- 75 strokes/1’ max. (POLYCARTON 900/L)
- 80 cartons/1’ (POLYCARTON 900)
- 70 cartons/1’ (POLYCARTON 900/L)