MF910 mini is an automatic overwrapper suitable to collate boxes, cartons or other regular shaped single or bundled products and wrap in a six-sided complete wrap, lateral envelope folds. The machine utilizes heat sealable material like co-extruded and/or coated polypropylene etc. The bundler design is composed by a basic structure and cantilever (balcony) type placement of movements and functions.
- Dedicated treatments for the cosmetic industry (Teflon®, polish, chromium plating and felt conveyor belts);
- Each movement is achieved by brushless motor and PC controlled;
- Size adjustments through servomotors, through PC input and executed automatically;
- Temperatures of sealers are set from the operator panel and dedicated to the size in use;
- Easy changeover with a minimum use of tools;
- Single extractable reel holder (extractable – telescopic type) placed on operator side for easy replacement;
- Unwinding of wrapping material from the roll placed in-line in reference to the product flow direction;
- Discharge by sealing plates;
- Centered product stop within the sealers to obtain even a point seal in the same position on all packages.
- Speed per 1’: 60 or 100 pcs. (in high speed version)
- Product Width “a”: from 20 to 300 mm (0.787 - 11.811”)
- Product Height “b”: from 12 to 150 mm (0.472 - 5.905”)
- Product Length “h”: from 60 to 250 mm (1.968 - 9.842”)