ISOL-AIR are containment cabinets suitable for product and/or operator protection within aseptic filling processes of vials and syringes.
- Configurable as Closed RABS or Isolator;
- Aseptic transfer connections by different types of RTP (Rapid Transfer Ports);
- Integration of Environmental Monitoring System (EMS);
- Air recovery ducts equipped by Bag-IN / Bag-OUT filters in case of potent drug processing;
- Automatic Wash in Place (WIP) system, including manual spray guns;
- Possibility to divide the isolated line into independent sections;
- Bio-decontamination cycle by Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide (VHP);
- Dedicated HVAC Air Handling Units (AHU).
Featured containment type: ISOLATED LINE FOR VIAL FILLING
|Contact us for further information|
Our presence worldwide.
From Italy, where our Headquarters and production plants are based, we are close to our customers wherever they are through an extensive network of foreign companies and representative offices in over 116 countries.
Customers come first
From the purchase and during the entire lifecycle of our machines, we listen to our customers and try to satisfy their needs. That's why, when you choose the Marchesini Group, you get the most reliable assistance for the most reliable machines.