Automatic machinery for the packaging sector.
Is software development your passion, working in the industry your goal and being part of a dynamic, ever-evolving company your dream challenge? Then you’re exactly the person we’re looking for!
We’re looking for a professional figure who’ll work on the design and development of machine software, working within our technical electronic department.
- Degree in automation engineering
- you’re competent in Control Systems and possible automation management frameworks
- you have a good grasp of electrotechnical matters
- you’re familiar with the main programming languages in the industry (C, C++, instruction list, etc.)
- you’re familiar with axis motion control systems for brushless motors
- you have a natural, spontaneous interest in the world of design
- you’re positive and proactive by nature
- you’re flexible and have good organisational skills
- you focus on achieving goals
- you combine creative flair with analytical skills
- challenges to overcome through teamwork
- acquisition of skills thanks to ongoing training
- great passion, a deep-rooted technical culture and highly innovative departments
- international dimension, meritocracy and career opportunities
- customer-focused approach and close working relationships
Induction includes a training course of approximately six months held at one of the Group’s plants, to acquire the basic knowledge and skills needed to use the Marchesini Group proprietary language.
For more details on induction training, consult the Talent Garage dedicated section.