Dott. Bonapace & C.
CAPSULE FILLING MACHINES | TABLETTING MACHINES | CONTAINMENT SOLUTIONS | SUPPOSITORY & OVULE MACHINES
Formerly a historic Lombardy-based pharmacy founded in 1872 and then a small manufacturer of machinery for galenic products, Dott. Bonapace was founded in 1946.Over the following decades, three generations of the Bonapace family helped transform the founder’s dream into a pharmaceutical company capable of meeting the needs of over 5,000 customers worldwide, including ministries of health and state-owned enterprises in many countries.
This success story “from the bottom up” reflects the passion and dedication of Marchesini Group, which started out in a garage in Pianoro (Bologna) and over the course of 45 years has become one of the world’s leading players in the packaging business, with 2,000 employees and a turnover of 430 million euros. In 2021, Marchesini Group acquired 70% of the shares in Dott. Bonapace to expand its already extensive machine park with new technologies that handle special products such as suppositories and capsules.
Square meterage: 1,500
CEO: Simone Berto
Via A. Merli 10/A - 20095 Cusano Milanino (Milano) – Italia