Vacuum turboemulsifiers suitable for processing liquid and creamy products from 25 to 3,000 litres.
- Openable lid.
- Tilting vessel (Optional from 1500 useful capacity).
- Parts in direct contact with product in AISI 316 stainless steel (optional).
- Vessel with inner jacket filled with water/thermic fluids for heating and cooling, Max. operating pressure in the inner jacket for heating/cooling 0,49 bar.
- Insulation of the vessel by means of jacket.
- Vacuum circuit with visual passage and liquid ring pump.
EQUIPMENT OF THE VESSEL
- Funnel on the lid for auxiliary substances loading.
- Sight-port equipped with glass-wiper and light-port with momentary light on the lid.
- TriClamp connections on the lid. Ball-type valves on the lid. MIXER Slow coaxial mixing system (counter-rotating).
- Mixing blade with optimized profile for the vertical movement of product, including PTFE scrapers.
- Variable speed of the Mixer through inverter.
- Homogenizing turbine - rotor/stator type - at the bottom of the vessel.
- Variable speed of the turbine through inverter.
- Piston valve for the product unloading, placed at the bottom of the vessel.
- AISI 304 stainless steel supporting structure with anti-vibration/self-levelling and adjustable support feet.
- TOUCH 12" operator panel with Siemens PLC.
- Digital visualization of the process parameters.
- Function for the continuous recording of process parameters: TRENDS and DATALOGGER (D-SCRIBA).
|Capacity:||from 25 to 3,000 litres|