MCV are automatic vertical casepacker.
These machines packs loose products which have to be kept upright, e.g. various types of jars or bottles, as well as traditional cartons and squared bundles, making it a great solution for the cosmetic sector. Compact, ergonomic, reliable and sturdy, it is innovative and versatile thanks to the use of robotised solutions which significantly enhance performances in terms of speed and flexibility.
- All operations are fully automated, performed by brushless motors and controlled by a Siemens 677 PC;
- The case is fed into a vertical magazine located in an ergonomic position on the front of the machine.
- High loading capacity;
- The pick-and-place system performs positive case pick up and erection;
- The product to be packaged, fed on the infeed belt, arrives underneath the pick-and-place head, which picks it up and inserts it directly into the case, with a vertical motion;
- Each pick up operation is checked during every cycle to guarantee that the final composition of the case is correct. Pick-and-place by grippers can also be provided.
|Width:||140 mm - 400 mm|
|Height:||135 mm - 300 mm|
|Length:||100 mm - 300 mm|
|Cases/min:||up to 12|
Our presence worldwide.
From Italy, where our Headquarters and production plants are based, we are close to our customers wherever they are through an extensive network of foreign companies and representative offices in over 116 countries.
Customers come first
From the purchase and during the entire lifecycle of our machines, we listen to our customers and try to satisfy their needs. That's why, when you choose the Marchesini Group, you get the most reliable assistance for the most reliable machines.