Model SV is a semi-automatic machine for the inspection of liquid, lyophilized or powder products in ampoules, vials and cartridges or pre-filled syringes*.
The machine is equipped with brushless motors for fast rotation (before inspection) and slow rotation (during inspection) to guarantee a complete and efficient control of the product.
The containers are conveyed to the inspection station where one operator inspects them through a magnifying lens.
The rejected products are automatically collected in trays.
The machine could operate in line with other units or factory-set to be loaded and unloaded in trays with customized dimensions.
This equipment could be configured as multiple inspection stations placed sequentially or in parallel according to the Customer’s requirements.
- Ampoules vials, cartridges and pre-filled syringes *
- Capacity: from 1 ml to 1000 ml
- Liquid, freeze-dried or powder products
- Extraneous reflecting and no reflecting particles, fibres, glasses
- Correct filling level
- Cosmetic control (shape, height, black spots, position of the cap)
- Ring/cap colour control
- Colour of the product
- Foreign bodies in lyo products
- Glass defects
- Plunger inspection (for cartridges)
* Dedicated machine
|Diameters:||8 mm - 78 mm|
|Height:||Up to 250 mm|
|Production speed:||Up to 100 pcs/min|