Automatic machinery for the packaging sector.
Do you like working closely with people and managing the planning of work? Do you enjoy continuously reaching new goals and believe that customer satisfaction is also personal satisfaction? If so, you’re the Project Coordinator we’re looking for!
We’re looking for a professional figure who’ll manage job orders, following the process from the order stage through to final commissioning at customer premises.
- Degree in engineering management or mechanical engineering
- you’re enthusiastic about working in a team and managing contact with customers and end users
- you have a good command of English and possibly another language too (German, French, Spanish, Russian, etc.)
- you’re flexible and have excellent organisational and analytical skills
- you’re positive, proactive and throw yourself enthusiastically into projects
- you cope well with stress
- you focus on achieving goals
- challenges to overcome through teamwork
- acquisition of skills thanks to ongoing training
- great passion, a deep-rooted technical culture and highly innovative departments
- international dimension, meritocracy and career opportunities
- customer-focused approach and close working relationships
Induction includes a training period, aimed at acquiring suitable knowledge of the various company processes.
For more details on induction training, consult the Talent Garage dedicated section.