Technical Mechanical Designer
Automatic machinery for the packaging sector.
If design, natural curiosity and innovation are the aspects that most appeal to you in a job, then the role of technical mechanical designer is ideally suited to you.
For our plants, we’re looking for a professional figure who’ll work on the design of automatic machines, the development of new projects and the study of new technologies and materials, working within our technical mechanical department.
- Degree in mechanical engineering or high school diploma as mechanical technician
- you work well in a team
- you have experience in the use of PTC Creo
- you have a natural, spontaneous interest in the world of design
- you’re positive and proactive by nature
- you’re flexible and have good organisational skills
- you focus on achieving goals
- challenges to overcome through teamwork
- acquisition of skills thanks to ongoing training
- great passion, a deep-rooted technical culture and highly innovative departments
- international dimension, meritocracy and career opportunities
- customer-focused approach and close working relationships
Induction includes a two-month training course held at company headquarters, during which the various CAD functions are illustrated (after careful verification of knowledge and reading of a detail drawing and studies). In addition, recruits are introduced to the company’s code of ethics and internal conduct, plus the quality manual.
For more details on induction training, consult the Talent Garage dedicated section.