The CAPSY-LC is a rotary vial capping machine suitable for Small Volume Parenteral (SVP) produced in aseptic condition, able to perform perfect alu-sealing with traditional or Flip-off alu-caps.
- “Vertical Wall Mounting” technology, with mechanical parts assembled on the backside and process parts totally accessible through the front side;
- Easy integration on the pharma-wall with ordinary maintenance access through the back-side to avoid contamination of the process area;
- Balcony Style vial transport to guarantee the perfect laminarity of the air flow;
- Easy integration under oRABS, cRABS and Isolator;
- Quick and efficient wash-in-place or traditional cleaning;
- Quicker decontamination cycle by VHP compared to traditional table-top machines;
- No-particle alu-sealing technology based on single blade and controlled vial spinning system driven by brush-less motors;
- Automatic capping pressure control;
- Automatic stopper presence and position control;
- Automatic alu-cap presence control;
- Automatic rejection of faulty vials;
- Alu-cap pre-feeder and sorting system totally integrated on board to offer a compact arrangement;
Featured Models: CAPSY-LC
|Vials||2R / 500 ml|
|Pieces/h:||up to 24.000|
Our presence worldwide.
From Italy, where our Headquarters and production plants are based, we are close to our customers wherever they are through an extensive network of foreign companies and representative offices in over 116 countries.
Customers come first
From the purchase and during the entire lifecycle of our machines, we listen to our customers and try to satisfy their needs. That's why, when you choose the Marchesini Group, you get the most reliable assistance for the most reliable machines.