FSP are automatic machines for filling and stoppering of RTU Syringes (glass/plastic), Cartridges and Vials in nest.
- Conceived to fulfill the highest quality requirements of the pharmaceutical industry;
- Machine movements with brushless motors;
- Rotary movements of Nest transport table to guarantee air-tightness between technical and process areas of the machine;
- Innovative stopper sorting system with no linear vibrating tracks, to make format change simpler and avoid stopper jamming;
- Equipped with 2 to 5 filling heads;
- The machine can be set to cover a wide range of formats (Syringe, RTU vials, RTU cartridges) and types of product (liquid up to very viscous gel).
- Automatic in-line loading of Tubs;
- Automatic positioning of the nest on the centering table;
- Filling by means of Rotary Piston Pumps and / or Peristaltic Pumps;
- Immediate stoppering after filling;
- Inert Gas Flushing during filling and stoppering;
- Possibility of vacuum stoppering to minimize or remove the head space in between product and stopper;
- Electronic adjustable draw-back of dosing pumps to avoid needle dripping;
- Automatic Statistical Weight In Process Control (IPC);
- Automatic nest re-insertion into the Tub;
- Automatic in-line unload of Tubs;
- Possibility to install the machine under LAF, open RABS, closed RABS or Isolator.
- The filling unit Mod. FSP05 can be integrated with the De-Liding machine FREETUB 20-A on a single block machine (Version EXTRAFILL 05);
Featured model: FSP05
|Syringes:||0,5 ml / 50 ml|
|Vials:||2R / 50R|
|Cartridges:||1 ml / 3 ml|
|Syringes/h:||5.000 / 12.000|