ML643 - OPTO150
Automatic intermittent motion machine designed to fill and cap vials.
The working stations are able to handle two (2) vials at a time (OPTO150: 3 ophthalmic vials at the same time)
When small dosages are required, only two (2) dosing pumps and needles are involved (OPTO150: 3), while for higher dosages, 4 dosing pumps and needles will be used (OPTO150: 6), sharing the dosage in two parts: 50% & 50%.
After the filling, two stations provide to cap the vials.
- Main frame and working table covered by stainless steel panels.
- Clear separation between the vials processing area and the drive mechanisms.
- Vials infeed and outfeed flow is controlled by motorized star wheels, equipped with mechanical clutch and dedicated safety.
- Capping operations executed by robots to increase performance and flexibility.
- The machine has been designed and manufactured in accordance with cGMP
- Easy and quick changeover with parameters managed by the PC.
Featured Model: ML643
|Dosing Range:||0,5 – 100 ml|
|Vial Ø Range:||From 16 mm To 65 mm|
|Vials height:||From 35 mm To 150 mm|
|Closing height:||10 - 50 mm|
|Production speed:||From 100 To 150 vials/min.|