Vacuum turboemulsifiers suitable for processing liquid and creamy products from 25 to 3,000 litres.
- Openable lid.
- Tilting vessel (Optional from 1500 useful capacity).
- Parts in direct contact with product in AISI 316 stainless steel (optional).
- Vessel with inner jacket filled with water/thermic fluids for heating and cooling, Max. operating pressure in the inner jacket for heating/cooling 0,49 bar.
- Insulation of the vessel by means of jacket.
- Vacuum circuit with visual passage and liquid ring pump.
EQUIPMENT OF THE VESSEL
- Funnel on the lid for auxiliary substances loading.
- Sight-port equipped with glass-wiper and light-port with momentary light on the lid.
- TriClamp connections on the lid. Ball-type valves on the lid. MIXER Slow coaxial mixing system (counter-rotating).
- Mixing blade with optimized profile for the vertical movement of product, including PTFE scrapers.
- Variable speed of the Mixer through inverter.
- Homogenizing turbine - rotor/stator type - at the bottom of the vessel.
- Variable speed of the turbine through inverter.
- Piston valve for the product unloading, placed at the bottom of the vessel.
- AISI 304 stainless steel supporting structure with anti-vibration/self-levelling and adjustable support feet.
- TOUCH 12" operator panel with Siemens PLC.
- Digital visualization of the process parameters.
- Function for the continuous recording of process parameters: TRENDS and DATALOGGER (D-SCRIBA).
|Capacity:||from 25 to 3,000 litres|
Our presence worldwide.
From Italy, where our Headquarters and production plants are based, we are close to our customers wherever they are through an extensive network of foreign companies and representative offices in over 116 countries.
Customers come first
From the purchase and during the entire lifecycle of our machines, we listen to our customers and try to satisfy their needs. That's why, when you choose the Marchesini Group, you get the most reliable assistance for the most reliable machines.