Inspection machines for ampoules, vials and cartridges.
In CMP product range SA6, SA12 and SA24 models are the more flexible solution.
They were designed in 2010 and continuously updated to meet the requirements of Laboratories with small batches.
A productivity up to 400 pcs/min combined with CMP software, that can acquire up to 30 images per each camera, make these machines suitable for many purposes.
A combination of back and bottom lights and CMP software allows to customize the machine as necessary.
Possible integration with leak test unit to check containers' integrity.
- Ampoules, vials and cartridges
- Capacity: from 1 ml to 30 ml
- Extraneous reflecting and no reflecting particles, fibres, glasses
- Correct filling level
- Tip/cap cosmetic control (shape, height, black spots, position of the cap)
- Ring/cap colour control
- Colour of the product
- Sidewalls glass defects
- Plunger inspection (for cartridges)
Feautured Model: SA24
|Diameters:||8 mm - 32 mm|
|Height:||Up to 120 mm|
|Production speed:||Up to 400 pcs/min|