Continuous motion monoblock machine for serialization, aggregation and Vignette or Tamper Evident applications, with semi-automatic casepacking.
Automatic labelling and semi-automatic casepacking machine for applying at medium speed one selfadhesive vignette on the upper carton side or, two tamper-evident ‘TE’ seals on the carton sides. The machine inserts the product into a manually-opened case, loads it on the hopper and then unloads the filled cases.
The machine is set up for tracking devices such as inkjet printers plus relevant cameras, which print and verify 2D codes and human-readable text Trackpack operates in line with other machines and is set up for serialisation and aggregation applications.
- Balcony construction for easy access, product visibility maintenance and cleaning
- Positive transport system with toothed belts keep the cartons in line
- High accuracy of label application
- A or B print quality grading of 2D code on cartons
- Quick changeover without any size parts
- Adjustable horizontal toothed belts handle different carton formats
- Safety barriers ensure operator safety
- Touch screen control panel for machine management, with format size parameter set-up
- Machine is set up for serialization and aggregation applications
|Width:||200 mm - 600 mm|
|Height:||125 mm - 400 mm|
|Length:||80 mm - 400 mm|
|Cases/min:||up to 4|