FA are balcony style bundler/stretch bander for cartons, designed following the build concept of the pharmaceutical industry and the cGMP rules. The complete machine structure, also balcony style in the sealing station, consists of a vertical wall supporting the front side of all the units and devices for the product handling. Measures have been taken in order to simplify checks at any time of the production cycle.
- Main drives are piloted by servo motors and motion control units. In order to make drives more reliable at high speeds, the pneumatic devices have been replaced by mechanical ones;
- Non-sequential movements assure high reliability and performance;
- The function parameters of each format size are set and stored by display. Its structure allows a very good machine overview and an easy access to each transit area of the product as well as underneath the transport station;
- Shorter infeed designed to improve the line emptying. A 90° placement is also possible;
- The movements are no longer sequential, therefore, leaving a longer time for the sealing and cooling cycle;
- Brushless motors requires less maintenance. This assures reliability and optimises the speed of the format size change over;
- Expanding shafts with mechanical control ensures a quick film roll replacement.
|Width:||30 - 350 mm|
|Height:||12 mm - 200 mm|
|Length:||50 mm - 300 mm|
|Bundles/min:||up to 50|
Our presence worldwide.
From Italy, where our Headquarters and production plants are based, we are close to our customers wherever they are through an extensive network of foreign companies and representative offices in over 116 countries.
Customers come first
From the purchase and during the entire lifecycle of our machines, we listen to our customers and try to satisfy their needs. That's why, when you choose the Marchesini Group, you get the most reliable assistance for the most reliable machines.