Continous motion machine designed for printing a code on vials or on cap/seals with camera verification and verifying the correctness by means of a camera.
Different print positions of the code are possible: shoulder or body forvials; lateral or top side for cap/seals.
- Possibility to install all the main vision and printing systems available on the market;
- Inlet vials are transferred by a screw to the main starwheel where coding and checking operations are performed;
- In the main starwheel the vials are hold by vacuum systems, thus ensuring the printing to be always in the same position with the maximum precision;
- Automatic reject unit;
- Vials collecting in trays (optional);
- Automatic regulation of the printing head and camera height directly from the HIM (optional);
|Cartridges||1 ml / 3 ml|
|Vials:||2R / 500ml|
|Pieces/h:||up to 24.000|