COMBI 2 SD
The COMBI-2SD is an automatic, continuous motion machine for assembling syringes into Safety Devices.
If required, the machine can place a label on the external surface of the Safety Device.
- Perfect operational repeatability;
- Easy to use;
- Minimal installation space;
- Designed to manage each component with positive logic;
- Totally customizable, with wide choice of optional units (e.g. Vision system, printing systems, feeding systems, etc);
- High flexibility and capacity to process glass or plastic syringes.
Standard constructional specifications:
- Automatic syringe loading on roller conveyor equipped by a sequencing scroll;
- Automatic loading of Safety Devices on roller conveyor;
- Safety Device undesired activation control;
- No syringe - no Safety Device loaded;
- Syringe assembly on Safety Device;
- Correct assembly control of the Safety Device;
- External labelling unit complete with unwinder, printer lodging and rewinder of label tape;
- Label reel management and control;
- Automatic label distribution and application system;
- "Label applied" control;
- "Good/reject" product sorter with motorized flap to ensure great reliability and speed;
- Automatic rejection and counting for each error with collection on external box;
- Compliant and non-compliant product unloading verification.
- Unloading and counting of compliant products on guide or by no-contact robotized systems;
|Syringes:||from 0,5 to 5 ml|
|Safety Devices: round and square-shaped|
|Syringes/h:||up to 24.000|