Integrated continuous motion monoblock machine.
The blistering section is managed by servo motors and features two splicing tables with hidden cutter and automatic grip vacuum.
A rotating unit picks up the blisters from the die cutter and positive deposits it on the connecting conveyor.
Thanks to a 3 axis translation, the ROBOCOMBI, a robotized blister feeding system, carries out different kinds of blister stackings on the bucket belt of the cartoning section.
- 1 lane (2 lanes only after technical evaluation)
- Flat sealing
- Splicing tables
- Cartoning section with specially designed belt conveyor for blister
- 2 servo driven independent pushers
- Minimum product and materials load control
- Cross control product-carton-leaflet
|Width:||30 - 86 mm|
|Length:||70 - 140 mm|
|Forming depth:||Up to 9 mm|
|Width:||35 - 90 mm|
|Height:||15 - 90 mm|
|Length:||75 - 150 mm|
|Blisters/min:||Up to 320|
|Cartons/min:||Up to 260|