ML667 - 668
Automatic Continuous Motion Capping machines, available in different configurations:
ML667-1T: one rotary closing turret, equipped with 8 closing heads.
ML667-4: one rotary closing turret, equipped with 4 closing heads.
ML668-2T: two rotary closing turret, equipped with 8 closing heads.
- Clear separation between the bottles transport section and the drive mechanisms which are placed inside the machine basement.
- Bottles are transferred by one conveyor belt whose motorization is inclusive of inverter for the speed adjustment executed from display.
- Infeed screw to provide bottles separation and transfer in phase with the infeed starwheel.
- Bottles introduction and discharge, into the capping turret, by means of infeed and outfeed starwheels.
- Robotized machine functions driven by servo motors.
- Quick size changeover with minimum adjustments or replacement of parts.
- All parameters are stored and controlled by PC.
- The machine has been designed and manufactured in accordance with cGMP norms.
Featured Model: ML667-1T
|Diameter of round bottle:||18 - 80 mm|
|Side x Side square bottle:||20 - 80 mm|
|Long side, rectangular bottle:||20 - 100 mm|
|Short side, rectangular bottle:||20 - 60 mm|
|Bottle height without closure:||40 - 200 mm|
|Cap height:||10 - 45 mm|
|Diameter of cap:||7 - 45 mm|
|Production speed:||From 125 To 300 Bottles/Min.|