The machines of the MT SERIES are stickpack machines at 10 lanes, operating at intermittent motion to form, fill and seal “stick-packs” starting from single reel of flexible heat-sealable packaging material, equipped with:
- Auger Filler dosing unit at 10 lanes suitable for pharmaceutical dry products, either powder and granules;
- 10 augers screw filler designed in accordance to the product specifications. Each Auger Screw lane, is independently driven by Brushless motor to allow a perfect dosing accuracy and eventual volume/weight self-correction in case the line is equipped with a checkweigher (through the Feedback packet correction system);
- 10 forming tubes with collars, blocks and fingers which are able to self-centring and guiding the film properly into forming channels;
- GROUP OF FAST RELEASE to allow the disassembly of the main stations (which composing the machine) in a quick, safe and ergonomic manner, in order to guarantee a high efficiency for maintenance, cleaning or format-size change;
- NO HTRP: special machine design and construction in order to remove - or to reduce to minimum - all Hard To Reach Points on operating site (no exposed cables, piping, motors, cylinders …etc.), for an easy access and cleaning operations.
|Reel outer diameter:||600 mm (23,6”)|
|Stickpack width:||min. 18 mm (0,70”), max 60mm (2.36”)|
|Stickpack length:||from 60 to 160 mm (2,36” - 6,29”)|
|Cycles/minute:||up to 65 (depending on the stick and product)|
Our presence worldwide.
From Italy, where our Headquarters and production plants are based, we are close to our customers wherever they are through an extensive network of foreign companies and representative offices in over 116 countries.
Customers come first
From the purchase and during the entire lifecycle of our machines, we listen to our customers and try to satisfy their needs. That's why, when you choose the Marchesini Group, you get the most reliable assistance for the most reliable machines.