WRE are rotary continuous motion machines for external washing and drying of filled and sealed ampoules and Small Volume Parenteral (SVP) vials.
- High production capacity at slow conveyance speed;
- Perfect operational repeatability;
- Easy to use;
- Minimal installation space and maximum protection for operator safety, thanks to the washing circuits integrated on board;
- High flexibility and capacity to process all types of ampoules and vial sizes by means of quick and simple format change;
- Easy maintenance and cleaning;
- Mechanical drives inside the machine protected against fluid infiltrations;
- Complete separation between the different washing circuits;
- Brushless drives for the various machine functions to ensure perfect synchronization;
- Easy in-line connection with other machines;
- Operator interface with industrial PC and touch-screen monitor.
Standard constructional specifications:
- Automatic loading on a motorized sanitary-plastic belt;
- External washing and blowing;
- Customizable washing/blowing sequence;
- Pressure control of every washing media;
- Automatic vial drying by means of high-flow rate air blowers;
- Automatic unloading on tray or in-line to the downstream equipment.
|Ampoules:||1 ml / 25 ml|
|Vials:||2R / 125ml|
|Pieces/h:||up to 24.000|