WRE are rotary continuous motion machines for external washing and drying of filled and sealed ampoules and Small Volume Parenteral (SVP) vials.
- High production capacity at slow conveyance speed;
- Perfect operational repeatability;
- Easy to use;
- Minimal installation space and maximum protection for operator safety, thanks to the washing circuits integrated on board;
- High flexibility and capacity to process all types of ampoules and vial sizes by means of quick and simple format change;
- Easy maintenance and cleaning;
- Mechanical drives inside the machine protected against fluid infiltrations;
- Complete separation between the different washing circuits;
- Brushless drives for the various machine functions to ensure perfect synchronization;
- Easy in-line connection with other machines;
- Operator interface with industrial PC and touch-screen monitor.
Standard constructional specifications:
- Automatic loading on a motorized sanitary-plastic belt;
- External washing and blowing;
- Customizable washing/blowing sequence;
- Pressure control of every washing media;
- Automatic vial drying by means of high-flow rate air blowers;
- Automatic unloading on tray or in-line to the downstream equipment.
|Ampoules:||1 ml / 25 ml|
|Vials:||2R / 125ml|
|Pieces/h:||up to 24.000|
Our presence worldwide.
From Italy, where our Headquarters and production plants are based, we are close to our customers wherever they are through an extensive network of foreign companies and representative offices in over 116 countries.
Customers come first
From the purchase and during the entire lifecycle of our machines, we listen to our customers and try to satisfy their needs. That's why, when you choose the Marchesini Group, you get the most reliable assistance for the most reliable machines.