INTEGRA 320 - Quick Delivery
Integrated continuous motion monoblock machine. The blistering section is managed by servo motors and features two splicing tables with hidden cutter and automatic grip vacuum. A rotating unit picks up the blisters from the die cutter and positive deposits it on the connecting conveyor. Thanks to a 3 axis translation, the ROBOCOMBI, a robotized blister feeding system, carries out different kinds of blister stackings on the bucket belt of the cartoning section.
- Arranged for thermoforming PVC/ALU blistercards and cold forming ALU/ALU blistercards
- Multiple product feeders available
- Product lifting column
- Product presence check with full color camera
- Harle2D|3D (VALIDA) sorting unit by SEA Vision
- HarleNIR chemical imaging inspection system, with Near Infrared Hyperspectral system (Active Principles Inspection), by SEA Vision
- Positive outfeed connection with integrated Robocombi
- Pre-arranged for a booklet feeder
- Tuck-in carton closure (or, as alternative, hot-melt glue carton closure)
- Leaflet feeding system
- Barcode reader for leaflet and carton
|Width: 30 - 86 mm
Length: 70 - 140 mm
Forming depth: Up to 9 mm
|Width: 35 - 90 mm
Height: 15 - 90 mm
Length: 75 - 150 mm
|Blisters/min: Up to 320
Cartons/min: Up to 260 with continuous motion
HARLE 2D|3D (VALIDA)
Integrated product sorting unit
“HS” product feeder
Dedicated “high-speed” product feeder
From left to right
Sealing station, perforation station, mechanical embossing and cutting station
Positive downstream connection through Robocombi pick and place system
Continuous motion cartoner for blister secondary packaging with double set of pushers and counter-pushers
Our presence worldwide.
From Italy, where our Headquarters and production plants are based, we are close to our customers wherever they are through an extensive network of foreign companies and representative offices in over 116 countries.
Customers come first
From the purchase and during the entire lifecycle of our machines, we listen to our customers and try to satisfy their needs. That's why, when you choose the Marchesini Group, you get the most reliable assistance for the most reliable machines.