INTEGRA 720 - 720V
Fully compliant with cGMP regulations with an ergonomic design that provides full accessibility to mechanisms and for
maintenance (rear side), as well as a user-friendly working area at the front of the machine.
The blistering section passes the blister to the ROBOCOMBI, then its fast 3 axis movement smoothly transfers the products to the cartoner.
Here the rotating drum delivers the cartons to the “Cinquecento" insertion mechanism to complete the process with outstanding precision (720V only).
- Balcony style design in accordance with cGMP regulations
- 1 or 2 or 3 lanes
- Each group managed by servo driven motors
- Size parameters set on the PC for fast changeover
- Compact line
- Automatic pitch adjustment
- Integrated Robocombi
- High-speed continuous motion cartoning unit
Featured Model: INTEGRA 720V
Blister section available as stand alone machine
|Width:||30 - 86 mm|
|Length:||70 - 90 mm|
|Forming depth:||Up to 12 mm|
|Width:||35 - 90 mm|
|Height:||15 - 90 mm|
|Length:||From 75 mm To 155 mm|
|Blisters/min:||Up to 720|
|Cartons/min:||From 260 To 500|