ISOL-AIR are containment cabinets suitable for product and/or operator protection within aseptic filling processes of vials and syringes.
- Configurable as Closed RABS or Isolator;
- Aseptic transfer connections by different types of RTP (Rapid Transfer Ports);
- Integration of Environmental Monitoring System (EMS);
- Air recovery ducts equipped by Bag-IN / Bag-OUT filters in case of potent drug processing;
- Automatic Wash in Place (WIP) system, including manual spray guns;
- Possibility to divide the isolated line into independent sections;
- Bio-decontamination cycle by Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide (VHP);
- Dedicated HVAC Air Handling Units (AHU).
Featured containment type: ISOLATED LINE FOR VIAL FILLING
|Contact us for further information|