Machines designed to form blisters in PVC/ALU (if properly equipped, they can process different forming/lidding materials like ALU/ALU, Polypropylene, PET, PVC + Aclar®, COC).
These machines mold cavities into forming material, feed products of different shape into cavities (capsules, tablets, oblongs, etc.), seal the lid material and discharge the blisters onto the outfeed conveyor.
- Design, manufacturing and ergonomics, in accordance with cGMP norms.
- Balcony design to improve accessibility, maintenance and cleaning operations.
- Working area on operator side, separated from the mechanics placed on the rear.
- Mechanical movements running in oil bath for a better efficiency and reduced maintenance.
- Intermittent motion for the blisters forming, coding and cutting operations and continuous motion for the product loading on the web and sealing of the lid material.
- Product loading area separated from the lidding/sealing area.
- Easy size changeover.
Featured Model: MB452
|Forming width:||From 150 mm To 290 mm|
|Forming depth:||From 9 mm To 12 mm|
|Production speed:||From 220 To 520 blisters/min|