Table of contents
By this Policy, Marchesini Group S.p.a. Tax Code 03943970370 and VAT n. IT02221441203, having its registered office in Pianoro (BO), Via Nazionale 100 – 40065 Italy, in its capacity as Controller, fulfils its obligations to provide information to Data Subjects, regarding the processing of Personal Data, collected by automated procedures through the Website.
This Policy is released:
- as regards the European Union, in accordance with section 5 of the Directive 2002/58/EC and
- as regards the Italian legislation, in accordance with section 122 of the Personal data Protection Code, as well as with the decision n. 229/2014 of the Italian Data Protection Authority on cookies, available at the following links:
The Policy may from time to time be amended/revised, for many reasons, including, but not limited to, changes of the Italian and EU legislation concerned and business needs. In the event of any amendment, the new versions of the Policy shall be published on the Website. The new versions shall be valid and enforceable from the publication date.
Cookies are small text files, that are collected by automatic procedures through the use of the Website and saved on the Data Subjects’ terminal equipment when navigating the Website, to be then re-transmitted during subsequent navigation and any use of the Website.
Cookies are necessary to manage the Website and to provide services by the Controller and, particularly, to improve the Data Subjects’ browsing experience. Cookies differ depending on the type and purpose, as hereinafter described.
The Website uses browsing and functional cookies, in relation to activities that are strictly necessary for the Website functionality and use by Data Subjects. Browsing cookies are essential to enable Data Subjects to have access to various areas of the Website. Functional cookies are used to enable Data Subjects to avail themselves of some functionalities of the Website, which are essential in order to provide services, including, but not limited to, filling in forms, saving of the name and language used by Data Subjects, forwarding newsletters, adjustments made on the text and font size and, in general, to enable Data Subjects to make customized choices.
Data Subjects may decide to not allow the use of analytics cookies of third parties, by alternatively choosing the following options:
- to utilize the anonymous navigation of browser. Said option prevents from the use of any cookies set by third parties (not only by Google Inc.). For convenience, reference is made to the following webpages of the main search engines, from which it is possible to activate/deactivate anonymous navigation: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari;
- to disable exclusively the Google Analytics cookie, by installing on their own browser the appropriate additional component released by Google and downloadable at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
However, Data Subjects may, at any time, revoke their consent, by requiring to the Controller to disable the profiling cookies. For a free and informed declaration of consent, any Data Subject may choose one of the following options:
- Enable profiling cookies
- Disable profiling cookies
For more general information on cookies, including how to change, manage or delete cookies, we point out the following links: