DEPYR are Depyrogenation Tunnels for ampoules, Small Volume Parenteral (SVP) vials and larger bottles.
- Tubular stainless steel frame with hinged doors on front side and easy removable panels on the maintenance side, to guarantee total free access to every area of the tunnel;
- Filters installation from operator side, all instruments, sensors, validation ports and controls are accessible from the 2 openable sides. No need of intervention or installation on top of the machine.
- Inspection glass doors on pre-heating and cooling chambers;
- Fully integrated on board design for quick installation; only one exhaust duct is required; also the air extracting fan is installed on board;
Standard constructional specifications:
- Expansion compensation system of the metal structure during heating with no particle generation;
- Automatic pressure compensation systems with the highest overpressure into the hot zone and in cascade to cooling and infeed chamber. That guarantees a perfect process repeatability and the maximization of depyrogenating capacity.
- Symmetrical air recycling (50% left and 50% right side) into the hot chamber to guarantee a very constant temperature distribution across the tunnel conveyor.
- Cooling chamber realized with 100% air recycling to:
- guarantee a better temperature control;
- achieve a very low glass temperature at the exit of the tunnel;
- do not influence the tunnel room making room balancing easier;
- offer a longer life time of HEPA filters
- reduce energy consumption.
- Innovative Dry-Heat Sterilization with dedicated resistors and separated air-ducts to implement a double air loop, one for cold air during the normal process, one for hot air during DH cycle. That makes possible to:
- start the DH cycle quickly without draining the chilled water loop;
- perform a forced cooling at the end of the DH cycle;
These features makes the DH cycle easy and short.
Featured Model: DEPYR601
|Ampoules:||1 ml / 30 ml|
|Vials:||2R / 500 ml|
|Pieces/h:||according tunnel size and containers to be processed|