DEPYR are Depyrogenation Tunnels for ampoules, Small Volume Parenteral (SVP) vials and larger bottles.
- Tubular stainless steel frame with hinged doors on front side and easy removable panels on the maintenance side, to guarantee total free access to every area of the tunnel;
- Filters installation from operator side, all instruments, sensors, validation ports and controls are accessible from the 2 openable sides. No need of intervention or installation on top of the machine.
- Inspection glass doors on pre-heating and cooling chambers;
- Fully integrated on board design for quick installation; only one exhaust duct is required; also the air extracting fan is installed on board;
Standard constructional specifications:
- Expansion compensation system of the metal structure during heating with no particle generation;
- Automatic pressure compensation systems with the highest overpressure into the hot zone and in cascade to cooling and infeed chamber. That guarantees a perfect process repeatability and the maximization of depyrogenating capacity.
- Symmetrical air recycling (50% left and 50% right side) into the hot chamber to guarantee a very constant temperature distribution across the tunnel conveyor.
- Cooling chamber realized with 100% air recycling to:
- guarantee a better temperature control;
- achieve a very low glass temperature at the exit of the tunnel;
- do not influence the tunnel room making room balancing easier;
- offer a longer life time of HEPA filters
- reduce energy consumption.
- Innovative Dry-Heat Sterilization with dedicated resistors and separated air-ducts to implement a double air loop, one for cold air during the normal process, one for hot air during DH cycle. That makes possible to:
- start the DH cycle quickly without draining the chilled water loop;
- perform a forced cooling at the end of the DH cycle;
These features makes the DH cycle easy and short.
Featured Model: DEPYR601
|Ampoules:||1 ml / 30 ml|
|Vials:||2R / 500 ml|
|Pieces/h:||according tunnel size and containers to be processed|
Our presence worldwide.
From Italy, where our Headquarters and production plants are based, we are close to our customers wherever they are through an extensive network of foreign companies and representative offices in over 116 countries.
Customers come first
From the purchase and during the entire lifecycle of our machines, we listen to our customers and try to satisfy their needs. That's why, when you choose the Marchesini Group, you get the most reliable assistance for the most reliable machines.