We are open!
In view of the global repercussions of Covid-19 (better known as Coronavirus), we at Marchesini Group have taken immediate steps to safeguard the health of our employees and visitors to our premises, whilst at the same time continue to provide our regular services to our customers.
The following directives are presently in force in Italy:
- Employees will be able to work from home in the event this is requested by the authorities;
- Travel to the areas designated by the authorities as representing a high risk of infection has been cancelled and non-essential business trips have been cancelled;
- The use of videoconferencing wherever possible for meetings between staff, clients and suppliers.
In other parts of the world, we continue to guarantee the normal services of technical assistance and regular activites of all our operations.
As of today, we are continuing to carry out our activities within the limits of the restrictions imposed, and are constantly monitoring the situation.
With a view to guaranteeing sales and after-sales services, we would like to take this opportunity to advise as follows:
- Customers with on-going testing or testing scheduled to begin shortly and who are unable to be present at our premises, can contact our in-house technicians via streaming;
- Customers requiring technical assistance can contact our Customer Care service for IT support tools, including an App to download on their smartphone. This will enable our technical experts to examine the machinery and provide solutions in real time;
- Customers who have requested and installed Teleservice can set up the operator panel remotely through a secure connection, thus allowing us to work on the machine from our offices.